- Ukraine Nation Section Chair of the IOV (International Organization of Folk Art)of UNESCO;
- member of the National Kobza-Players’ Union of Ukraine;
- member of the Organization ‘Ukrainian Culture Foundation’;
- participant of World Congress;
- teacher of vocal and bandura classes;
- specialist in musical therapy sessions;
- volunteer of the organization ‘Prometej’ for disabled people;
- active participant and co-organizer of International Contests and Festivals in Turkey, Spain, Germany, Sweden and the Czech Republic;
- leader of the folk ensemble ‘BRE&OVI’.
I was born on January 7, 1981 in Varash, Rivne Region, Ukraine.
In 2000 after graduating from the Volyn State Music College I strated to work as a teacher of music. I graduated from Novovolyn College and European University where I got the diploma of an economist and a financial specialist in 2001 and 2008. I also received a diploma as a specialist in musical art at the Eastern European National University named after Lesia Ukrainka in 2015. From 2017 till 2018 I was working and studying the field ‘The Issue Of Spiritual and Culture Renaissance’.
I was a member of the bandura-players’ ensemble ‘Beregynya’ (2005-2016), ‘Dyvostuny’ (2010-2015) and a leader of the trio bandura-players’ ‘Ladni Krali’ (2015-2017). From 2010 till 2018 I was a member of the musical ensemble ‘Lisova Pisnya’.
I have been a leader of the folk ensemble ‘BRE&OVI’ since 2017.
I am an active participant in promotion and popularization the development of national cultures and I am a Member of the Jury in international contest ‘Pontiyska Arena ‘.